A story you are sure to enjoy:
The Mr. had to go out of town earlier this week for work. We had been aware of this for weeks, and for weeks everyone in the family was under the impression that he would be leaving on Tuesday morning. After all, that is what he told me to put on the calendar. However, in the midst of our Monday morning buzz to get everyone dressed and breakfast in hungry bellies, the Mr. asked, "Do I leave today?! Oh, no! I think I leave today!!!" Sure enough, after consulting his calendar (which from now on I will be looking at as well...) he exclaimed, "It is today!! Okay, don't panic! Don't panic!" He must have been saying that to himself, because he was certainly panicking. He rushed off to pick up his suits from the dry cleaner, since he didn't have any clean ones at home and frantically packed his bags. Keep in mind who the Mr. is and your imagination doesn't have to work too hard to understand why I have entitled this episode "Humorous Chaos." I still laugh as I think about the series of events that took place.
1.11.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment