We've had a few brisk days lately, but they have been so beautiful with the clear blue skies and the turning leaves. Though it was cold, I decided that we needed to get out of the house to enjoy the fall beauty and to get some fresh air and a bit of exercise. Maggie and Tommy were just adorable all bundled up. This picture warms my heart every time I look at it.
17.11.07
Heartwarming
We've had a few brisk days lately, but they have been so beautiful with the clear blue skies and the turning leaves. Though it was cold, I decided that we needed to get out of the house to enjoy the fall beauty and to get some fresh air and a bit of exercise. Maggie and Tommy were just adorable all bundled up. This picture warms my heart every time I look at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment