1.11.07

An Impromptu Road Trip to the Grandparents


With the sudden realization that Paul was going to be out of town, I decided to drive to my parents to spend the night. It was such an enjoyable time. I cannot express how wonderful it is to have them within reasonable driving distance. I can actually take a trip by myself with the kids! We can make it there without stopping...I wonder how many times I'll get away with that. The kids LOVED being there and out in the wide open. The cows were a huge hit. Our little farmer boy is not afraid at all, he walked right up to my brother's steers and put his hands on their noses! Too cute. I didn't get any good pictures of that, but I did get this one. Grandma has the touch. This was too sweet to not capture on film, and I appreciated the little break.

No comments: