The other day, right before Maggie started a bout of the croup, she could not fall asleep for her nap. As a result, she was ready for bed at dinner-time. I made her stay awake for awhile so that she would not be up at the crack of dawn. While I put Tommy to bed, I told her to go in her room and lay on her bed. Her response: "No, Mommy! I'm not tired! I just want to take a break!" My response: "Okay, go read some books in your room, then." The result: Within two minutes she conked out on the floor. Cute as a button, she is.
23.10.07
I'm not tired Mommy!!
The other day, right before Maggie started a bout of the croup, she could not fall asleep for her nap. As a result, she was ready for bed at dinner-time. I made her stay awake for awhile so that she would not be up at the crack of dawn. While I put Tommy to bed, I told her to go in her room and lay on her bed. Her response: "No, Mommy! I'm not tired! I just want to take a break!" My response: "Okay, go read some books in your room, then." The result: Within two minutes she conked out on the floor. Cute as a button, she is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment