I love these two pictures. Maggie is such a sweet girl and just does such cute and funny things sometimes. She fell asleep wearing her sunglasses, and I just couldn't resist. Tommy...Tommy is an amazing little climber. He certainly keeps me on my toes. The other day I found him in the dishwasher. He's so fast. I was standing right beside him loading the dishwasher...it took him seconds to do this.
14.10.07
Cuteness
I love these two pictures. Maggie is such a sweet girl and just does such cute and funny things sometimes. She fell asleep wearing her sunglasses, and I just couldn't resist. Tommy...Tommy is an amazing little climber. He certainly keeps me on my toes. The other day I found him in the dishwasher. He's so fast. I was standing right beside him loading the dishwasher...it took him seconds to do this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment