We were blessed (for lack of a better term) with some nice, warm, summer-like weather during September. The kids enjoyed being outside, so I thought I'd post some pictures of them enjoying their new yard. We are grateful for the arrival of fall weather, however. We've been experiencing summer since April and it seems that everyone is ready for the change. We are ready for picking apples and pumpkins, hayrides, and fun in the leaves.
14.10.07
The Close of Summer
We were blessed (for lack of a better term) with some nice, warm, summer-like weather during September. The kids enjoyed being outside, so I thought I'd post some pictures of them enjoying their new yard. We are grateful for the arrival of fall weather, however. We've been experiencing summer since April and it seems that everyone is ready for the change. We are ready for picking apples and pumpkins, hayrides, and fun in the leaves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment