13.9.07

BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Wow! I cannot believe how used to the south we are. It's been getting down to about 50 degrees at night, and we've been freezing! Thankfully, I found some cheap jeans with flowers on them for Maggie last spring...I'm not sure she'd be so excited about them were it not for the flowers. She puts them on and says, "I so tute (cute), Mommy." In that sense, it's nice that she's a girl. All I have to do is tell her she looks beautiful and I can get her into just about anything. She's really not used to this "chilly" weather thing. (She LOVES that word). Yesterday I put a long sleeved shirt on and she asked, "What's that, Mommy?" It could be a very looooooooong winter our first year back here....and I really thought I was ready for cold weather. It's only mid-September for crying out loud!! Here's to new windows in the bedrooms as soon as we can manage!

No comments: