14.1.07

Christmas cookie contest!


I know that it is already mid-January, but we've been a little busy so I haven't had time to post the first annual "Guess What This Christmas Cookie Is Supposed to Be" contest. Post your answers in the notes or email me with them. The winner of the contest gets a bottle of Jack Daniels and a primo cigar from Mr. Unfulphiled. O.K., here are the cookies:

COOKIE #1


COOKIE #2


COOKIE #3


The contest closes at Midnight Feb. 1. I expressly reserve the right to disqualify entries on technicalities. Good Luck!

3 comments:

Joe said...

Cookie #1 is the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal.

Cookie #2 is a twinkling star after it became inebriated and fell to the ground, breaking every bone in its body in the process.

Cookie #3 is Pacman after getting in a bar fight and ending up with a gashed forehead.

Mrs. Pickles said...

#1 A negative image cross, symbolizing that we must put ourselves in the place of Christ
#2 A postmodern Picasso-style Bethlehem star
#3 A fallen angel (must have lost its head on impact)

In lieu of the liquor and smoke, I'll take a bottle of wine and a box of chocolates instead. :)

Mr. Pickles said...

Cookie #1:
A sea star that was put into a space/matter inverter, so the space is where the star is and vice versa. The space that the inverted starfish takes up is related to its gravitational force, which is why it's small.

The results of the experiment apparently went awry, which is why it looks like it does.

Cookie #2:
Maggie Simpson dressed up in her star costume. It just needs a pacifier to make it perfect.

Cookie #3:
A Tyranosauras Rex eating an angel.

I'd have said that it was a T-Rex eating King Herod, but I didn't see anything resembling feet. And everybody knows angels have no feet, which is why so many of them can fit on the head of a pin.