OK, I know I have alot of Christmas blogging to do, but--due to the clamoring of the masses--new pictures of young Thomas will be posted before any oogling over Young Magdalene's first sentient Christmas occurs (she's old hat, you know!).
But before we get to the veritable cornocopia [sic] of pictures and movies documenting this historic event, I must post a disclaimer saying that I did not actually participate in it, as I too was searching the depths, the depths of the hardwood floor in Maggie's room having fallen sound asleep during the process of putting my darling daughter to sleep. Thus, like you dear readers, I will be experiencing this event for the first time over the blogosphere.
Having gotten the disclaimer out of the way thusly, we proceed to the main event:
Mommie had ample help cleaning the little red-ratlike T-RICK from the saintly Auntie R, who has been a constant source of amazing help and good cheer since she arrived last Wednesday. A few blogservations from the above pictures and movie. First, T-RICK is not nearly the ratlike twig he was when he first came out. In fact, at the first week check-up Mommie discovered that he had gained 26oz. from birth. That's my boy!! Second, he seems to be pretty indifferent to the bath, yawns but no vicious shrieks. How refreshing. Actually, I jest. Maggie took the bath pretty well when she first came out too (though she did shiver like a wet rat). It's just now you can't clean the woman's hair without a wailing and grinding of teeth. Third, notice the red, satanic-like eyes of T-RICK that can be observed in some pictures. We hope Baptism clears those eyes up (big shout out to Uncle B and Auntie R for taking on the role of T-RICK's Godparents).
No comments:
Post a Comment